Product Manager (NCS)KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Division: Business Development
Reports to: Head, Product Management
- Manage the product lifecycle of payment solutions from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Monitor the performance of existing products and services as well as identify opportunities for new products.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily development/engineering and marketing communications) through market requirements, product contract and positioning.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to market plan working with all departments to execute.
- Analyse potential partner relationships for the product.
- Knowledge of CBN policy frameworks with respect to industry payment platforms and solutions.
Department: Product Management
Project Location(s): Lagos
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following;
- Customer focus
- Focus on excellent delivery
- Professional judgement
- Courage to challenge
- Team spirit
- Strategic perspective
- Change management
- Stakeholder engagement/management
- Business development
- Information systems management
- People management
- Regulatory knowledge
- Risk management
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience related to the Job.
- A minimum of a bachelor degree.
- Professional qualification (s) relevant to the job will be an added advantage.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
In addition, the ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Deep understanding of Team dynamics, and be able to provide leadership to Team members.
- Ability to engage in a multi-level business threshold (communicate ideas to other Employees, Managers and Executives)
- Good Knowledge of all NIBSS Products particularly NCS products.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to guide business decisions.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a goal oriented and self-motivated individual, adept in providing excellent delivery at all times.
- Basic knowledge of operations/secure coding is an advantage.