- February 21, 2019
- Posted by: Kessiana
- Category: News
In partnership with the Nigerian Insurers Association (NIA), we are glad to inform you that the USSD Code *565*11# was launched on January 10th 2019. This service forms part of our *565* series and it provides a USSD Service for Validation of Motor Insurance Policies.
What is NIID Code?
- NIID stands for Nigerian Insurance Industry Database.
- It is a platform to verify the genuineness of your insurance policies
- It is used to access instant information about your Motor Insurance on NIID
ANYONE can now validate a Motor Insurance Policy by dialing this simple USSD code –*565*11. Kindly follow the simple steps below to confirm if your vehicle insurance is genuine:
Step 1: Dial *565*11#
Step 2:Enter Vehicle Registration Number (NB: Ensure to enter the Registration Number as they appear e.g. XC561FFA)
Step 3: That is ALL! You will receive a flash message displaying the status of the Registration Number.
- “If your policy is not found after using the USSD Code – kindly contact your Insurance Company or Call NIA on 0817-078-4444
- “If you receive a message “Policy Expired” after using the USSD Code – kindly contact your Insurance Company for renewal of your policy or call NIA on 0817-078-4444
- For complaints if any? Call or send text message to NIA on 0817-078-4444 or 0907-355-0592 OR Email firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com