mCASH is a simple payment solution that allows payment for goods and services to retail merchants via the use of a mobile phone.
How It Works
The Payer’s phone number is used to retrieve his/her bank(s) and account numbers when a string is dialed or a push service is initiated. The mCASH USSD session is zero rated and will work on any mobile phone whether its feature or smart phone.
• Used to Facilitate low-value retail payments
• An accessible payment channel to entrance financial inclusion
- Retail Merchants
- Small and Medium Scale Enterprises
- Financial Institutions
Unique Value Proposition
- mCASH is live on 19 Banks
- mCASH is available on all 4 Telecoms Operators in Nigeria
- Other Institutions can integrate their unique USSD codes to the mCASH payment gateway
- Mobile (USSD and Apps)
- Web via mCASHPAY
- POS via mCASHPAY
Onboarding Requirements & Steps
What is mCASH?
Answer: mCASH is a solution for Sellers to receive Payments from Payers using their mobile phones. The Seller will be required to have a Seller Code.
How do I pay with mCASH payment?
Answer: Simply dial *402*SellerCode*Amount# or dial *402# and select “make payment”